Ry
Welcome, everyone, to "Poetry Tea" the place where you can learn some new recipes for blending teas as well as read some poetry to accompany that cup of tea. My name is Ryan and I'm a tea enthusiast as well as a poet. One of the things I love most is to sit down with a nice cup of tea and write some poetry. My motto is "tea warms the body, poetry warms the soul," and I've found that to be very true in my experiences.

At "Poetry Tea" I will be sharing with you all new tea recipes as well as accompanying poetry. I think blending (no pun intended) tea and poetry is a great way for me to explore two of my passions, and I hope that you all enjoy the result. In addition to the recipes I will be showcasing specific herbs and will address each herb's properties in an "herb of the week" post.

I may also share, from time to time, videos, quotes, or photos that I found inspiring and couple them with a tea recipe or poem. I hope you all enjoy this journey and I hope warm feelings fill your body and soul.

Cheers,
-Ryan
Labels:
0 Responses