Ry
Hi everyone!

I wanted to share some wonderful news with you all! I received a writing position for the Examiner as the "Hartford Tea Examiner"! What does this mean? It means that I will eb updating more frequently at my new home : http://www.examiner.com/x-37550-Hartford-Tea-Examiner and that you all can still count on some posts from time to time here, more along the lines of "Herb of the Week" and random information posts. I'm very excited for this opportunity, so please tell everyone and as always, enjoy the tea!

Cheers,
-Ryan
4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Hello,

    This is Na-Ha from Hampstead Tea.

    I saw your blog on the Tea and we are very interested in it. I wonder if you would agree to publish a press release on our new products.

    If you do, please contact me to helo.naha@gmail.com.

    Thank you for your time,
    Best Regards

    Na-Ha


  2. Herbal Tea Says:

    Herbal Tea is really very nice and i am using and Herbal Tea made my body fit and i am feeling relax.


  3. Nice post. Thank you
    for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting
    for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Love your blog - congrats on your new job. Check out our weekly newsletter at goldenmoontea I think you will enjoy.